- Five Star Wealth Manager award winner 2015 - 2020
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) Practitioner
- CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYST™ (CDFA®)
- Enrolled Agent (EA)
- Completed Mosten Mediation Training
- Earning certification as a Certified Life Transitionist
- NAPFA Registered Financial Advisor
- Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
When women ask what spurred me to open my own advisory firm, my answer is pretty simple. I know exactly what it’s like to wish for more confidence about money — and how hard it is for women to find an advisor who doesn’t “mansplain” the facts!
For most of my life, I’ve been the family CFO. Sometimes by choice and sometimes by necessity. I married early, and divorced with two young kids in tow. I remarried and faced the challenge of merging multifamily finances. I’ve had breast cancer, I’ve been widowed (from my second husband, after serving as his caregiver for years following a debilitating stroke), I’ve been a corporate executive, a stay-at-home mom, and a business owner. And through it all, the one constant was a need to make sure my finances were the least of my challenges.
I founded Klein Financial Advisors in 2003. Since then, our team has helped hundreds of independent women and their families take charge of their financial lives by helping them understand how to make their money work for them — all without mansplaining a thing.