Vice President - NMLS #76097 at Centennial Lending Group - Mortgage Lending - CO, DE, FL, GA, MD, NJ, PA, VA
Whoever said customer service is a lost art?
With more than 17 years of lending experience, Louis has built his strong reputation by putting his client’s financial needs, goals and desires first and foremost. His belief that every client deserves a tailor-made approach puts his clients at ease as they embark upon one of the biggest financial decisions in life. Louis is a forward-thinking, driven Centennial Lending Group VP/Senior Mortgage Consultant known to think outside the box when structuring loans to enable financing that his competitors could not. In the ever-changing mortgage industry, Louis attributes his success to maximizing tools and technology to simplify the process for his clients.
- 2016 & 2017 & 2018 #1 TOP PRODUCER
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Five Star Mortgage Professional, Philadelphia Magazine!
- The Leading First Time Home Buyer Expert
- When my business partners succeed, I succeed
- Outside the Box Thinker
- Purchase with only 3% Down
- 3% down NO MI for qualified persons
- Up to 85% property value CASH OUT
- Refinance up to 97.75% of your home value
- VA Loan Expert - 100% Financing for Qualified Vets - Sellers assist to pay off debt
- Grant loans for Down Payment Assistance
- USDA, FHA, VA, JUMBO, 203K, VACATION, SECOND HOMES, INVESTMENT PROPERTIES
Five Star Professional conducts market-specific research throughout the U.S. to identify service professionals who demonstrate professional excellence and provide quality services to their clients. The Five Star Mortgage Professional program is the largest and most widely published award program for mortgage professionals in North America, covering more than 40 major markets. Five Star award winners do not pay a fee to be included in the research or on the final list of award winners.
The Five Star Professional research team contacted thousands of recent homebuyers, consumers and industry leaders to identify Philadelphia-area mortgage professionals who stand out in their industry and community.
To learn more about the research methodology, click here.