I am a full time dedicated professional real estate broker committed to the highest ethical standards. With a highly effective marketing plan, I have been able to consistently help sellers realize top market value for their homes.
Most agents spend the majority of their time and resources prospecting for new business doing things like cold calling, door knocking, advertising, direct mailings, etc. Because my business is based primarily on referrals, I am able to focus all her resources and energy on current clients instead of personal marketing.
In 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2014 ,2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 I won the Five Star Real Estate Agent award pubished in Seattle Magazine. I also received Goldline Research’s “The Ten Most Dependable Real Estate Professionals of the Seattle Area” award for 2008 as seen in the November issue of Seattle Metropolitan Magazine. I am committed to excellence in service and want my clients to be so happy with their real estate experience that they call with future real estate needs and refer friends, associates and family members as well. I'm not simply a “salesperson” focusing on the transaction, but an advocate and consultant focusing on my client’s needs and a lifelong relationship.
I realize my satisfied past clients truly are my best assets. I am happy to provide the latest client testimonials and their associated email addresses for your review so you can get a realistic idea of my level of service.
First and foremost, I listen to my clients. I am your point of contact and want the process of selling your home to be an enjoyable and pleasant experience. I am committed to excellence in service with a caring touch. I will provide sound advice, consistent follow through, attention to detail and honest communication.
1) Market knowledge
2) I have 21 years of experience that I will put to work for you
3) Familiarity with comparable properties
4) Networking capacity with real estate related professionals to stay abreast of market changes. I belong to two MasterMind groups comprised of top agents from six different offices so I can implement the current most effective market strategies and bring you the highest dollar for your home.
5) Skilled in negotiating contracts
6) Knowledge of a variety of forms including different inspection addendum scenarios
Escalation clauses—multiple offers
Financing contingency timeframes and details
7) Strong work ethic
8) Full time agent with team assistance
9) Availability—Monday through Sunday
10) Consistent feedback and contact
11) Top Dollar Marketing Plan —With my effective marketing plan I have been able to sell the highest priced homes in many neighborhoods
- My goals
Get you where you want to go on time
Put you in the strongest negotiating position
Make your transaction as smooth as possible
Five Star Professional conducts market-specific research throughout the U.S. to identify service professionals who demonstrate professional excellence and provide quality services to their clients. The Five Star Real Estate Agent program is the largest and most widely published award program for real estate agents in North America, covering more than 40 major markets. Five Star award winners do not pay a fee to be included in the research or on the final list of award winners.
The Five Star Professional research team contacted thousands of recent homebuyers, consumers and industry leaders to identify Seattle-area real estate agents who stand out in their industry and community.
To learn more about the research methodology, click here.