- Five Star Real Estate Agent award winner, 2012 – 2022
- D Magazine Best Real Estate Agent in Dallas, 2010 – 2021
- RE/MAX Chairman's Club
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Realtor of the Year 2016
- Corporate relocation
- New construction sales
- Luxury home specialist
- Buyer representation
- Seller representation
AREAS WE WORK
- Flower Mound, Highland Village, Lewisville, Double Oak, Argyle
- Denton, Corinth, Lake Dallas
- Keller, Roanoke, Trophy Club
- Fort Worth
- Southlake, Grapevine, Colleyville
- Coppell, Valley Ranch, Irving
- Carrollton, Farmers Branch
- Frisco, The Colony, Plano
Marsha Crawford obtained her license to sell real estate in the state of Texas in 1994. Since then, she has built a team of professionals to ensure her clients get the very best service possible. Through the years, various systems have been put into place to ensure a smooth and stress-free real estate experience.
Marsha Crawford & her team are constantly focused on making sure their clients needs & best interest are at the forefront & that the service they provide meets & exceeds their client's expectations. They understand that purchasing a home can be an emotional & stressful experience so they take the time to guide them through the process, gather information & communicate so that the client feels comfortable they are making a sound investment. They work with integrety & consistant knowledge of the market. This strong work ethic is the primary reason the majority of the company’s business is based on referrals from past clients, friends & peers in the industry.
In her spare time Marsha enjoys gardening & spending time with her family-especially her three grand-daughters.
THE MARSHA CRAWFORD TEAM*****OUR SERVICE WILL MOVE YOU!