- Real estate transactions can be stressful whether you're the buyer or the seller. While you hope to have a smooth transaction you never know. Susana proved to be the "go to" agent that can handle ANY situation. She was persistent and never gave up to keep the process moving to closing. Whether it meant visiting the local code compliance office to see if they had a cancellation so we could move up our inspection date or lighting a fire under the buyer's agent, title company and lender, Susana was on it. She fought for us and kept our interests above all. Susana knew how important this transaction was to my mother and she advocated for us like I've never seen. While you can wish for the best, you need to be prepared for the worst. Susana is a time tested proven warrior while being a consummate professional. In my opinion, THE professional that you want in your corner.
- The house was sold Faster than I expected and Susanna was able to keep me in the loop while taking care of all the details. I was impressed with how she went above and beyond to make sure everything went smooth.
- We had a great experience working with Susana. I couldn’t believe how responsive she was to all of our requests and questions, and she knew far more than we ever hoped to about the process of buying a home.
She knew the area very well, and we strongly recommend her if you are looking to buy or sell a home. A1 Realtor!
- She is an excellent realtor. She provides the perfect work possible. I don't think anyone can provide anything better than her. I would recommend her to anyone with my eyes close because I know that she will deliver an excellent job.
- Ms. Susana Bances is very knowledgeable. She provides excellent service. She has done everything possible to make sure the job gets done. I have never met a realtor like her. I have been in the realestate business for more than 12 years. To be honest, she is one of the best. I had properties listed with other agent for awhile. they wasted my time without getting anything done. I gave the listings to her. She sold them within three months. For instance, 223 was listed with a realestate company for moore than six months. I took it off the market because I got frustrated. I got a call from her and she said I would like to sell that property for you. I replied,"don't waste your time because I tried it before nothing worked. I change my mine. I am not selling it anymore". She convinced me. I decided to put the house back on the market. She did a market analysis and share the information with me. We had three offers within the first month. I don't know how she did it but she did it. I was very happy with her job performance. I wished that I met a few months ago. I would recommend her to anyone with my eyes close.
Five Star Professional conducts market-specific research throughout the U.S. to identify service professionals who demonstrate professional excellence and provide quality services to their clients. The Five Star Real Estate Agent program is the largest and most widely published award program for real estate agents in North America, covering more than 40 major markets. Five Star award winners do not pay a fee to be included in the research or on the final list of award winners.
The Five Star Professional research team contacted thousands of recent homebuyers, consumers and industry leaders to identify New Jersey-area real estate agents who stand out in their industry and community.
To learn more about the research methodology, click here.