- Five Star Real Estate Agent award winner 2014-2020
- Associate Leadership Council 2014-2018
- Double Gold Award-Sales Achievement 2018
- Gold Award-Sales Achievement 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019
- Silver Award-Sales Achievement 2006, 2012, 2014
- Bronze Award-Sales Achievement 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Professional Designations
GRI: Graduate Realtor Institute (Completion Mar. 2007) Member-Metrolist Inc.
- Member- Information and Real Estate Services, LLC Licensed REALTOR*
- Realtor.com GOLD Member
- Donate and Participate in St Judes
- Areas of Focus: All Areas
With the kind of know-how that comes from years of successfully selling real
estate, Shirley can handle the most complicated real estate transactions, negotiating
expertly in your best interest. That, combined with her insight into the Colorado
market, has made Shirley a local expert at putting together smooth, trouble-free
transactions-and lots of them!
To do on even better job for my clients and to stay ahead in a very competitive
field. Continually attending real estate seminars and classes.
- Hard Work***
Shirley is a Top-Producer, working full-time (and then some) at her profession.
Clients can always reach her easily and can count on a quick, helpful response.
You'd be hard-pressed to find a REALTOR* with a more enthusiastic or positive
attitude. Shirley loves what she does…and it shows!
My purpose is to advise and assist you with the purchase and/or sale of your home.
I’m dedicated to the highest level of communication, negotiating skills, marketing
expertise and contract knowledge. My true passion and focus is helping you find
your perfect dream home. The joy and gratification that I get from helping you make
a life changing move is what drives me to be my best for you!
"People trust me with their single largest asset. It's a responsibility I take very
seriously. I give 110% because I know that their success is ultimately my success."