Jason E. Gordon has been in the banking and lending industry since 1991, when he began his career at Wells Fargo Bank. After earning his MBA, Jason began working for a start-up Mortgage Brokerage called Union Fidelity Mortgage. He was soon promoted to a Branch Manager position where he helped the company grow to one of the top producing Mortgage Originators in San Diego County.
Jason is now very proud to be working at the Gordon Mortgage Group of AmeriFirst Financial, a full service Direct Lender & Wholesale Brokerage continually providing highly competitive closing costs and interest rates for all Residential Mortgage Programs, including Conforming, Jumbo, Non-QM, FHA/VA, and Private/Hard Money. His experienced & friendly Operations Team helps to make the entire mortgage process seamless and user-friendly. This unique platform allows him to truly be a one-stop solution for your residential lending needs at a time when many mortgage companies are scaling back their operations.
There are three specific categories of Clients whom can benefit from Jason's assistance.
- Homebuyers who are looking to secure a mortgage in order to buy a residential real estate property.
- Homeowners who would like to refinance their existing mortgage (typically for the purpose of lowering their interest rate & payments, consolidating other debts, and/or obtaining "cash out" for various purposes).
- Divorcing Homeowners – who wish to work with a highly trained Certified Divorce Lending Professional (CDLP), Certified Divorce Real Estate Expert (CDRE), Certified Divorce Specialist (CDS) and Real Estate Collaboration Specialist – Divorce (RCS-D) to help them make informed decisions involving division of marital real estate (ideally BEFORE the final court ordered judgment is issued).
The value that Jason E. Gordon brings to his Clients and Referral Partners can be summed up in 4 words:
- Ethics – the best interests of his Clients and Business Alliances are pursued 100% of the time
- Education – Master of Business Administration (MBA), Certified Mortgage Advisor (CMA), Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist (CMPS), Certified Divorce Lending Professional (CDLP), Certified Divorce Real Estate Expert (CDRE), Certified Divorce Specialist (CDS), Real Estate Collaboration Specialist – Divorce (RCS-D), Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), California Department of Real Estate (DRE): Brokers License (01262967), Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS 259027)
- Experience – Banking since 1991, Mortgage Lending since 1999, Sales/Division Manager for 10+ Years, 2000+ files personally completed and/or supervised, 100+ Loan Officer’s supervised
- Empathy – Owner of multiple properties (primary residence and investment properties) helps Jason to understand what his Clients are going through when facing the daunting task of applying for a mortgage and/or calculating the potential profitability of an investment property purchase.
As a Certified Mortgage Advisor (CMA), Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist (CMPS), Certified Divorce Lending Professional (CDLP), Certified Divorce Real Estate Expert (CDRE), Certified Divorce Specialist (CDS), Real Estate Collaboration Specialist – Divorce (RCS-D), Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) and Certified Military Housing Specialist (CMHS), Jason utilizes his advanced training to examine a prospective Client's complete financial picture, while carefully listening to their overall goals. If it is agreed upon that a new loan makes sense to pursue, Jason then strives to make the entire loan process as seamless as possible. Jason truly believes that providing open communication and patient educational guidance to his Clients and Business Alliances has been a pivotal component to building his business, while enhancing his reputation in the Mortgage Industry as a Trusted Advisor.
Since Jason’s business is based solely on referrals, he would greatly welcome the opportunity to work with you, or with those whom you care about. You can be assured that he will make every effort to exceed all service expectations, while providing ethical and objective solutions with the complete financial picture in mind.
Five Star Professional conducts market-specific research throughout the U.S. to identify service professionals who demonstrate professional excellence and provide quality services to their clients. The Five Star Mortgage Professional program is the largest and most widely published award program for mortgage professionals in North America, covering more than 40 major markets. Five Star award winners do not pay a fee to be included in the research or on the final list of award winners.
The Five Star Professional research team contacted thousands of recent homebuyers, consumers and industry leaders to identify San Diego-area mortgage professionals who stand out in their industry and community.
To learn more about the research methodology, click here.