- Rising Star Real Estate Agent award winner 2020
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) Certification 2018
- @properties Award $5M-$10M in Sales 2019
- Areas of Focus: All Areas
- "We highly recommend Lisa! Lisa carefully listens to what you want/need and then combines this with her experience and intimate knowledge of the area. Lisa is very responsive to communication and, as a buyers’ agent, truly helped to guide us through the process as an advocate and an educator, not at all a pushy salesman. We needed a rental while Lisa is helping us to look for a forever home, and inventory was low. Lisa went way above and beyond and contacted many homes for sale to see if she could negotiate a rental, and she was successful! Thanks to Lisa we have something that fully meets our needs while she helps us find our home. Choose Lisa, you won’t be disappointed! :)"
- "Lisa was wonderful to work with. Will definitely work with her again and refer her to people. This was our first experience with Lisa. She was referred to by a friend and was happy to have had her expertise. She made the most incredible brochure for the condo in Chicago. So impressive. Never saw anything like it. I recommend 100%"
- "We meet Lisa at an open house in La Grange Park, she was very easy going. My wife and I were first time home buyers, we didn't have everything in place yet, but we enjoyed going to open houses. Every other realtor that we met/spoken with ignored us because we didn't have our financing secured.
- "I am so grateful we found Lisa! She has been amazing to work
with. She assessed our family home which we owned for decades 18 months before we put it on the market, giving us tips on what to update. Her expertise in selling and buying was so valuable to us. In the fall, we sold our home for asking price in a week! She really got to know us and found us the perfect ranch for our new home. She was so enjoyable to spend time with, very responsive, very even keeled in her approach even with tough negotiations and always a great resource on all things real estate. We had such a great experience that our daughter, a first time buyer, worked with her to purchase a condo in South Loop and then my son and his family just closed on their first house in La Grange. She’s become our family realtor! We all think so highly of her, trust her implicitly and recommend her to be your family realtor!"
- "Lisa is awesome! She was super helpful, extremely responsive, and supportive! Would highly recommend her, especially if you’re a first time buyer!"