Whether your relocation is taking you across town or across the country, you deserve an agent working for you with a passion for the business, industry knowledge, and experience with all types of real estate transactions. You want an agent who is well networked to provide you with the current pulse on the entire Kansas City metro market. You need an agent you can trust who is associated with a company that is “Above the Crowd.”
Moments that Move You:
• 1st Time Home Buyers and Sellers
• Right-Sizing (Up or Down Buyers and Sellers)
• 2nd or Vacation Home Buyers and Sellers
• Investment Buyers and Sellers
• Marriage, Divorce, Additions to Families, Job Transfers and Promotions, Empty Nest(er)
• Housing to accommodate Work or Hobby (Home Office/Business, Auto Enthusiast, Horse
Hobby, Equestrian Facilities, Farming, Hunting, Fishing or other Gaming, Etc.)
Home Buyer and Seller Experience:
• New Home Construction
• Traditional Resale (Owner to Owner)
• Corporate Relocation – Approved to assist with Buying and Selling of Homes
• Foreclosures – CDPE Designation
• Short Sales – CDPE Designation
• Specialty Market – Acreage Parcels and Homes on Acreage Parcel Lots (Vacant Land
• Property Management
• Directing families, investors and relocation firms to find, build, buy and sell residential real estate
• Responsible for creating, developing and implementing broad range and specific customer based marketing plans and campaigns
• Diligent efforts applied to each transaction to ensure time sensitive deadlines are met and exceeded
• Work directly with many of the top Relocation Service firms to provide Broker Price Opinions, Comparative Market Analysis and provide transaction facilitation to the assigned counselor, employer and employee
• Annual sales of $10-million and growing is achieved through effective communication, strong negotiation skills and critical thinking
Five Star Professional conducts market-specific research throughout the U.S. to identify service professionals who demonstrate professional excellence and provide quality services to their clients. The Five Star Real Estate Agent program is the largest and most widely published award program for real estate agents in North America, covering more than 40 major markets. Five Star award winners do not pay a fee to be included in the research or on the final list of award winners.
The Five Star Professional research team contacted thousands of recent homebuyers, consumers and industry leaders to identify Kansas City-area real estate agents who stand out in their industry and community.
Winners of the Five Star Real Estate Agent award must satisfy the following evaluation and eligibility criteria: Qualifying client satisfaction rating; actively employed as a licensed real estate agent for a minimum of three years; satisfies minimum production on a yearly and three-year basis (number of transactions and dollar value); licensed as a real estate salesperson; and a favorable regulatory and complaint history review..
To learn more about the research methodology, click here.