- Five Star Real Estate Agent award winner 2007-2018
Consistantly ranks in the Top 150 list of 1,800 CBGundaker agents
- Received certificate "Understanding Cultural Differences"
Fulfillment of dedication to excellence
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist, National designation, CRS is the highest designation a Realtor can be awarded. Only 4% of Realtors nationally are CRS Agents, while CRS agents sold 26% of all homes over the past 5 years.
- e-PRO - Technology Certification as an Internet Professional
- GRI - Graduate Realtor Institute, National designation
- RRES - Residential Real Estate Specialist, St Louis designation
- Graduate University of Missouri - St Louis 1981, BSBA - Business Management and Computer Science.
- Honored by UMSL's College of Business Administration Alumni Chapter for
Outstanding Leadership & Professional Achievements in the Real Esate field
Dean Keith Womer presented the award on Jan 23, 2007
- Areas of Focus: Florissant, Hazelwood, St Louis City & County, St Charles County, O'Fallon
- Certified Buyer's Agent
- Top 1% North County listing agent, ALL companies!
With an average 97% Sale to List price ratio!
- Provides Virtual Media Tour on Listings. A buyer can view scrolling images of key areas of your home
Full market knowledge - Most agents are territorial, not Steve. Successful buyer and seller sales North, South and West St Louis County, St Charles County and O'Fallon. And in St Louis City as well.
Accredited Relocation Specialist
Assisted 53 families moving to and from St Louis
Member of the National Association of Realtors
Member of the St Louis Association of Realtors
Lifetime Member of Missouri's Multi-Million Dollar Club
It is my goal to provide unsurpassed service. My experience and negotiating skills provides for a seamless transaction with best results. Contact me to discuss getting top dollar for your home or for a Buyer Consultation Appointment. I service the entire metropolitan area.