Steven E. Richardson, CPA, CFP®, CRPS®
Must Love Dogs!
Well, not really, but if you did, it would be one thing we would have in common. One of the great gifts I have found working as a financial advisor is the relationship I develop with clients and their families. I'm privileged to experience and share in so many of life’s best events with clients including the birth of children and grandchildren, first birthdays, high school and college graduations and weddings. Anniversaries, new homes, new careers, change of careers, milestone birthdays and eventually, retirement. I'm there at the sad times too when a long term illness strikes and yes, at the loss of a husband, wife or loved one. If I'm doing it well, I'm synced with the family, trustees and executors and the family’s estate attorney, tax preparer and CPA. Being a financial advisor is so rewarding because of these shared experiences and because I find I am so integral to my clients' financial lives. And, because I work as part of a team at Potomac Financial Private Client Group, LLC, our clients become part of our families as well. On top of all of this, we even get to meet and know our clients' dogs (or cats).
If you’re seeking independent advice from an experienced team devoted to your family’s financial success, don’t hesitate to call. Our expertise is extensive and includes:
- Comprehensive financial and retirement planning
- Investment and portfolio management
- Income distribution strategies
- Socially responsible investments/ESG investing
- Social Security and Medicare reviews
- College planning and savings
- Income and family protection
- Long term care analysis and protection
- Multi-generational and Legacy planning
- Retirement plans for businesses