Christopher Morris, MBA, CFP, CPA, RFC, PFP
Financial Road Map® – We will provide you with a complete Financial Road Map that we update annually. We benchmark your progress toward the attainment of your goals for reasons that are important to you.
Financial Plan – The Financial Plan includes a comprehensive written strategic plan and a detailed written action plan. We typically update your plan once a year or when you change your goals. With the plan:
- We determine the proper amount of cash reserves you should have.
- We make sure you are on track for the attainment of your goals for reasons that are important to you.
- We make sure you have the proper wills, trusts, charitable giving documents and a comprehensive estate plan.
- And we determine the types and amount of insurance you should carry.
Investments, Investment Management & “Tactical Asset Allocation” –
- We use tactical asset allocation models for money management. These models are based on mathematical models that won several Nobel Prizes for finding the best way to achieve the highest investment returns possible given your personal “risk tolerance.”
- We allocate assets to different investment classes using computer models. By doing this we optimize your investment return given your specific “risk tolerance.” Risk tolerance is based on Prospect Theory.
- We select the specific Investments from many sources. We select the best advisors and investments that we can find, to maximize your chances that you will attain all of your goals.
- Our process is liberating! You will never again have to spend hours managing brokers, insurance agents, CPAs, estate planning attorneys or investment managers. We free you from reading the Wall Street Journal, watching CNBC, or reading business magazines to stay up on what is happening in the market place.
Progress Meetings * – We have three personal progress meetings with our clients. These meetings are designed to ensure you will attain all of your goals for reasons that are important to you.
The Comprehensive Safety Review Meeting: We address every risk that could adversely affect your plan and we come up with a strategy to minimize or eliminate that risk.
The Goal Progress Outlook Meeting: We create a written strategy for every tangible goal you have and we track your progress toward your success. We will consider the question, when is enough money enough and discuss your financial freedom.
The Financial Road Map® Update: We will update your comprehensive written financial plan. We will make sure you are still on track to attain your goals. Course corrections that are needed will be made to keep you on track along the way. We will also update your asset allocation models for investing from time to time, but typically at least once a year.
Quality of Life & Health Review: During these meetings we will periodically update your Quality of Life Enhancer Exercise to ensure that you are looking after your health and fitness at a level that will give you a higher probability of living a long and fruitful life.