AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Five Star Real Estate Agent award winner 2011-2018
- Cirle of Stars Award 2014, 2015, 2016
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE Designation)
- BA, Public Communication, The American University, Wash DC
- Lifestyle Property Specialist: Waterfront, Golf/Tennis, Equestrian, Acreage & Subdivision
- Buyers and Sellers all around Lake Conroe: Mongtomery, Willis, Conroe, The Woodlands, Magnolia.
- Change-of-life buyers — helping clients "right-size"
- New Construction
HOW I'M DIFFERENT & SOME ATTRIBUTES
- My goal is learn your unique situation & lifestyle passions, and then apply relevant insights to deliver custom solutions that fit your desired lifestyle. No cookie cutter approach here.
- Collaborative approach - I partner with clients to deliver the lifestyle they deserve in the location they desire, so they can focus on the things & people that matter most.
- Social by nature - with a passion for knowing my community and what's coming.
- Tackles life with grit & wit. Exceeding your expectations, and having some fun along the way.
Due to a continuously shifting market place, Tracy understands the importance of staying ahead of market trends through education, innovative thinking and community networking. Having just completed all requirements towards her brokers license, Tracy is excited to pass the exam that will allow her to represent her clients with the highest level of training and standards in the industry. She is also part of an elite group of Realtors who have earned the distinction of earning the CNE designation (Certified Negotiation Expert), a vital skill needed in real estate and held by less than 4 percent of Realtors nationwide.
“Becoming an Realtor was a natural, authentic fit for me. I’m at my best when connecting and engaging with clients, creating bonds that endure and even grow stronger over time. They know they can count on me to provide them (and their referrals) with sharp insight, personalized, attentive service and dependable results.”