- Five Star Real Estate Agent award winner 2017-2018
- The Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) symbol is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation
- 2017 Sarasota Five Star Award Winner
- Recognized as a leader / mentor to new agents
- Areas of Focus: Sarasota/Manatee/St. Petersburg/Tampa/Orlando/Naples/PalmBeach
- Siesta Key, West of Trail, Downtown Sarasota, New Construction-Condominums, Bird Key, St. Armands Circle, Lido Key, Longboat Key - State of Florida residential, commercial
- Listing & marketing of luxury properties 400,000 to $5 million, Buyer agreements. Added value guarantees and free services such as Photography, Staging, Multiple access to 700 professional websoites, The Herald Tribune, Landscaping, Open House marketing, Unit brochuers, also available appraisal and preinpsection surveys, limited commitment on "Exclusive Righ to sell Term"
This is the time of year that buyers and sellers become active. For sellers, it is a time for moving to larger space or downsizing. If you are thinking about selling and/or moving to a new home, I would like to meet with you and your family to provide a comprehensive market analysis, free of charge, to determine the value of your home or help you focus on next steps in selling your home.
Crtical criteria that my customers rely on are: integrity, market knowledge, communication, negotiation, customer service, team marketing of listed homes, screening the right buyer, closing preparation, post-sale service, , , and overall satisfaction with market expertise in Lakewood Ranch, Siesta Key, Longboat Key, Lido Key, Bird Key, Lakewood Ranch, West of Trail, Palmer Ranch, University, Sarasota/Manatee Counties. I am able to provide you service, as a licensed Broker, through out the State of Florida.