- Nancy was great! Kind to our whole family which includes three kids. She helped us take an honest evaluation of each home we looked at.
- Nancy and Dave Hainsworth were fantastic. I followed their recommendations and sold my home fast. They are kind and understanding and fought for me."
- Nancy Hainsworth went above & beyond her responsibilities as an agent. She is very efficient, very knowledgeable in real estate transactions, and a very pleasant person.
- Nancy had shown us over 20 houses in person. She was very patient, detail oriented, protective of our interests, and objectively highlighted the pros and cons of each property we looked at to help us in the decision making process.
- Real state agent was very informative and did comparables before any offer was put in. Agent was not pushing at all which made the search very easy going.
- Nancy gave me several suggestions on how to style my house for sale and things to fix to improve sale. I did everything possible and sold within 10 days of signing.
- "Nancy and the entire Hainsworth Team were phenomenal. Their level of experience combined with their professionalism and enthusiasm made them a pleasure to work with. They consistently went above and beyond to help sell our condo and find us the perfect home."
Five Star Professional conducts market-specific research throughout the U.S. to identify service professionals who demonstrate professional excellence and provide quality services to their clients. The Five Star Real Estate Agent program is the largest and most widely published award program for real estate agents in North America, covering more than 40 major markets. Five Star award winners do not pay a fee to be included in the research or on the final list of award winners.
The Five Star Professional research team contacted thousands of recent homebuyers, consumers and industry leaders to identify Connecticut-area real estate agents who stand out in their industry and community.
To learn more about the research methodology, click here.