- Five Star Real Estate Agent award winner 2010-2022
- Areas of Focus: Woodinville, Kirkland, Eastside Neighborhoods, Premier & Luxury Properties, Equestrian Estates & Properties, and View & Waterfront Properties.
We used Julie Billett to sell our Woodinville home on Hollywood Hill in 2019. We had previously listed the house with another agent, but took it off the market over the holidays to reassess after receiving no viable offers. Julie gave us solid advice about the things we should do before re-listing. This advice was based on cost vs benefit to our bottom line. Julie had a complete network of electricians, painters, carpet installers, septic companies, yard laborers and stagers to get the work done. In addition, we had already moved out of the house to the Olympia area, and Julie and her assistant, Kelly Goodwin, made themselves available to meet workers at the house, and generally coordinated and oversaw the work that was done. We relied heavily on Julie’s professional judgement (and good design sense) to select carpets, paint colors and countertops. Her knowledge of our local market was extensive.
The outcome was outstanding: a full price, no contingency offer in the first week-end of listing. Closing was a breeze and occurred on time. Julie and Kelly kept us informed and on track throughout the entire selling process, and were professional and extremely responsive to our requests. We cannot recommend Julie Billett highly enough.
Julie Billet is an excellent real estate agent. Our Woodinville, WA home sold over listing price in six days! Five star review in all categories.
Julie's expertise of the local market, coordination of pre-inspections,
attention to details/staging advise, recommendation for a painter & septic company and the selection of the listing month & date all contributed to the quick sale. We were in "Good Hands."
- We initially asked Julie Billet to give us some advice regarding our future home renovation. During that first meeting, given Julie's very plainspoken and practical advice, we quickly realized that it might be prudent to explore looking for a new (to us) home in lieu of renovating our existing home. Julie looked at what we might create through renovation, listened to our hopes and dreams, and proceeded to show us potential listings that had the possibility to be a better opportunity for us. After several very patience months of looking, making offers and coming up short, she showed us a home that hit the mark. Now the hard work began, getting our current home ready to list, wading through the inspection/finance challenges, final negotiation and the escrow process. Julie, and her partner Kelly Goodwin, helped us through each step in the most professional and effective manner. We sold our current home in days and closed on our new home shortly there after. We could not be happier with Julie and Kelly's approach and customer service. We would highly recommend using this outstanding team if you are considering buying or selling a home.
- Thanks to Julie Billett we sold our Bridle Trails home in Bellevue in 1 day for our asking price. Julie and Kelly were skilled in transforming our home with inexpensive but important changes that helped it sell, from recommending new paint colors to creatively staging each room in an appealing way. In addition, they are both extremely easy to work with and made us confident that our home was represented with a professional and friendly approach.
We would highly recommend her...
"Julie recently brokered a very complicated transaction on behalf of our company. The property we sold was very unique with several challenges (and a few opportunities) and Julie helped navigate the sales process with real professionalism. We really appreciated her can-do attitude, integrity and willingness to go the extra mile. We would highly recommend her.
- Julie and Kelly, her assistant, are absolute miracle workers! Coming from a bucolic area of Arizona, my husband and I found house-hunting in the Northwest really daunting. Julie was enthusiastic about helping us find and decide on our final choice. Her car was always at the ready and took us to many communities while Julie also informed us of advantages and disadvantages of each area and each home. Julie and Kelly were a marvelous team, paper work was done expeditiously. It has been such a fine experience having two such experienced and knowledgeable agents guide us through this process. We appreciate their diligence and, last but not least, their never-failing sense of humor, which kept us laughing through the rough spots!