- 12 year winner - Five Star Real Estate Agent award 2011-2015, 2017-2023
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist - Million Dollar Guild
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist
- Areas of Focus: Del Cerro, La Mesa and the greater San Diego area.
- Becoming a SoCal homeowner is one of the most outstanding achievements of my life so far, and I couldn't have made it happen without Liz. I moved to SoCal about 1.5 years ago and had so many plans of hanging out in all different parts of San Diego county to make an informed decision about where I wanted to look for my dream home. Unfortunately, 2020 threw a bit of a wrench in my plans, but luckily, I had Liz as my agent. Liz spent to initial part of our relationship getting to know who I am and my interests. She set up a personalized site to assess properties, and I was able to leave notes to tailor what properties might interest me. Liz's attention to detail and her willingness to share the info you, as a customer, might not know to look for builds confidence in your relationship. It was evident that she was genuinely passionate about helping me find the perfect home and not focused on just a quick sell. She is extremely thorough and a great communicator, which is very important to me when making such a massive purchase with many complexities. Once we found the perfect home, the process went extremely smooth, and everything went according to plan. Liz set expectations upfront and prepped me to ensure I knew our tentative timelines and what I needed at each stage from submitting our competitive offer, negotiations, and finally closing. Lastly, I would like to note that Liz was very diligent about all safety protocols regarding COVID to ensure health and safety at all times. I am eternally grateful for Liz. - Ruby S.
- My husband and I had the pleasure of having Liz represent us for both the sale of our home and purchase of our forever home. We just closed escrow in February and the entire process was completely painless. She really took the time to get to know us both and ensure that we got exactly what we wanted in a home, in the area we wanted and in our price range. Liz worked tirelessly and went above any beyond. Her professionalism and industry expertise were invaluable. We found Liz to be extremely knowledgeable and attentive and completely sensitive to how stressful the sale and purchase of a home is. I would highly recommend Liz without any reservation for the sale and/or purchase of your home! - Ryan L.
- We were in our house for over 34 years and when it became time to downsize we asked Liz Biala to help us. Liz helped our son find and relocate into two houses over the years and he and his wife were very happy with her work. We now understand why. Liz realized immediately that leaving our house would not be easy unless and until we found a home that made us excited about leaving. She was very patient and always available by email, text or phone, steering us to properties that fit our requirements and honest in her opinions about them. Most impressive was her knowledge about the true value of homes, including potential for resale, regardless of their listing price. She epitomizes what you hope for in an agent helping you make one of the more important decisions in your life. We are grateful not only for her patience, knowledge, honesty and availability but also for her professional yet friendly approach throughout the whole process. Thank you Liz. - Terry R.
- Liz "gets" it! She's responsive, knowledgeable, and very savvy and we're thrilled that she helped our family find our forever home in San Diego. Our homebuying process began while we were living out of state. She really listened, asked the right questions, and focused on homes that met our criteria and neighborhoods that were a good fit for our family's lifestyle. She also previewed and videotaped many homes for us so that we could prioritize and visit the best ones each time we were in San Diego before the move.
Once we had an accepted offer, she worked tirelessly to get great inspectors, plumbers, contractors, roofers, and foundation expert bids as we worked through the inspection and disclosure process.
It's a tough market for buyers and Liz moved swiftly to get us into our dream home. In the end, we got all of our must-haves and our long list of "wishlist" items -- all in a less-than-30-day escrow! - Happy A.
- I've been working with Liz for since 2005. She has helped me and my family finding numerous great homes! She makes home buying seems easy and fun. Her speed in managing the contacts, paperworks, and home buying checklists is very very impressive. - Joko H.
- Liz is awesome! I would give her 6 stars if possible as she went above and beyond to help me find the right place for me. Liz helped me in every step of the way and I was able to get a great deal on an awesome condo in the area I wanted. She has a great attitude, she's knowledgeable and patient. She made the entire process a great experience. I would highly recommend Liz and I will definitely work with her in the future. -Oscar M.
- I have nothing but great things to say about Ascent Real Estate and Liz. She met our needs and is very professional. Liz is very proactive and assisted us every step of the way by clear communication. She knows her job well and her expertise showed every step of the way making selling our home seem effortless. I would recommend her! - Marielana T.