Why I Work By Referral . . .
Relationships are more important than transactions.
I want you to know how much I appreciate you! I strive to build positive business relationships by working exclusively with people I admire and respect, and who value the service I provide.
You may have noticed that many real estate agents take a transactional approach to sales – identifying clients, closing the deal, and then moving on to the next one. I choose not to work that way because I believe you deserve more from the professional you decide to work with. That’s why I work by referral.
Since my primary source of new business is referrals from people who know and trust me, I don’t have to spend time prospecting and promoting myself. I can dedicate myself fully to the activities that benefit you most and always deliver truly exceptional service.
Working by referral is all about trust.
And let’s face it, when we’re seeking a service, we look for someone we can trust – someone proven, who comes highly recommended and is already on our side.
You control my business.
I know that I must earn your future referrals, so I aim to exceed your expectations. I have a vested interest in making sure that you are completely satisfied at the end of our transaction together. I want you to be so “fired-up” that you can’t wait to tell you friends and family about me and the fantastic service you received! When you come across an opportunity, I’d appreciate you referring me to great people like yourself, who would benefit from the excellent service and personal attention I provide.
Service that continues after the sale.
I devote myself to serving the needs of my clients before, during and after each sale. Instead of disappearing after the closing, you can expect me to keep in touch. I will send you valuable information each month, and will also call from time to time just to check in and see if you need anything.
What can I do for you before during and after the sale?
There are many ways I can be of service to you outside of an active real estate transaction, so please don’t hesitate to call.
- Rely on my list of pros. Consider me your source of referrals for all types of businesses, whether related to real estate or not. I have partnered with competent professionals who would be happy to serve you.
- Real estate news you can use. I can provide you with up-to-date information and statistics on local market conditions, which can differ substantially from national market conditions and what you hear in the media.
- Maximize resale potential. Feel free to ask for specific advice on home maintenance, or suggestions for upgrades that will enhance your property’s resale value.
- Community insight. I’m always happy to provide information on community amenities such as parks, schools and trails, or even local special events.
- Let’s talk market value. Request a market analysis when you need an estimate of your home’s current value for a potential refinance or for insurance, estate planning or property tax purposes. I’m also available to discuss issues or new developments in the community that could affect property values.
- Help where ever you need it. I can help you or a family member secure the services of a like-minded real estate professional in another part of the country.
The Value of Referrals
90% of consumers worldwide said they are most likely to trust the recommendations of the people they know, a figure that was well above any other form of advertising, according to recent market research conducted by The Nielson Company.