- Five Star Real Estate Agent award winner 2011-2016, 2020-2022
- Licensed Illinois broker since 1986
- #1 Coldwell Banker Agent in the Northwest Region, 11 times
- Top 1% of Coldwell Banker Midwest Region since 1988
- #1 Coldwell Banker Agent for Midwest Region 1992
- Top 1000 of 50,000+ agents for Coldwell Banker nationally
- International President’s Elite Club
- $30 Million Club
- Zillow Premier Agent with 50+ 5-star reviews
- 5-Star Agent, Chicago Magazine 2011-2018
- Top 20 Producers for Lake County 2011-2018, Chicago Agent Magazine
- Top 100 Most Influential Realtors in Illinois 2016
- Winner of Online Marketing Excellence Award, Realtor.com
- Best Dressed Agent 2015, Chicago Agent Magazine
- Cartus Relocation* Certified Marketing Specialist
- Cartus Relocation* Certified Buyer Specialist
- Featured in Chicago Tribune, Sun Times, USA Today, Real Estate Today, Make It Better
- magazine, CS Interiors and Pioneer Press
*Cartus is the largest relocation company in the world
Professional Associations / Education / Volunteer Work
- Member, Lake County Board of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- B.S./ Education: University of Illinois, Urbana
- Post Graduate Work: University of California at Berkeley
- Barrington Chamber of Commerce 2007-present
- Parker Playhouse Board of Directors 2019
- Coldwell Banker Charitable Foundation 2000-present
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Entertainment Chairman 2011-2012
- Blessings in a Backpack Volunteer 2011-present
- Girl Scouts of America Leader, 15 years 1993-2008
- Cowboy Dreams Board of Directors 2003-2007
Coldwell Banker Charitable Foundation helps thousands upon thousands of people in need each year – just one of the reasons I’m proud to be with Coldwell Banker.
Client Reviews of Lori Rowe
"Thank you for your work and emotional support during the process, and for making it fun to look at houses. I walked in from vacation and had a huge smile on my face, remembering what it’s like to actually love my house!
Keep in touch please."
~Marikaye – Lake Zurich
"Lori…As I sit here today and reflect on the success of the sale of of our home, a simple phrase comes to mind; job well done and thank you! As you may recall, you had a role in our first home purchase in our relocation from Dallas to North Barrrington. Over the years our family friendship developed in the neighborhood, the desert and on the golf course. We clearly related to you as both a friend and one who is very good at what she does. Your email of rltrmom says it all.
When we made the decision to relocate to our Dallas home, you were most helpful to assess the Dallas market and you kept our dreams private. As you know, we interviewed three firms to represent our family in the sale off 66. I remember that day to this day. As you may recall, we clearly made the right choice. Yes our friendship was a foundation; but you were clearly the partner of choice for this assignment.
As we saw over time, the economy changed rapidly. Selling a $2 million home is not like selling a $100,000 home. We stayed together through it all. You were clearly the jack of all trades here, realtor, marketing, light bulb changer, snow poles, landscaper, alarm person and over all care taker.
As I close, I say thank you and good buy realtor and hello friend."
~Steve – North Barrington
"Lori…When I chose you as our real estate agent back in April, I knew that you were one of the best. I knew that if anyone could sell our house it would be Lori Rowe. I knew that you were well respected in your field and held in high regard by neighbors, colleagues and community. What I did not know at the time was the extent of your effectiveness. You became more than my “agent” and I sense that this is the manner that you treat all of your clients. From helping with the “staging” of my house (even if it meant moving furniture), to scheduling a respectful number of showings in a market such as ours, to being my cheerleader in times of seller frustration, and even providing a shoulder to cry on as I took on the challenges of my present situation. You are definitely the “whole” package. I am grateful for your never ending energy and the personal touch you added to everything you did."
~Bernie – Deer Park