- Five Star Wealth Manager award winner 2012-2020
- Forty Under Forty Class of 2014
- "Volunteer of the Year" Jewish Federation of Cincinnati
- Madison named to the 2020 edition of Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers
- Madison named to the 2019 edition of Financial Advisors Top 50 Fastest Growing Firms in nation
- Madison named a top RIA in Cincinnati for several years in a row by online news media site AdvisoryHQ, who independently researches and ranks financial advisory and wealth management firms
- Please see disclosure language for each award on http://www.madisonadvisors.com/important-disclosure-information/
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Member CFA Institute
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
Ed, a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), has more than 15 years of research and portfolio management experience. He is a member of the CFA Institute and past President of the CFA Society of Cincinnati. In 2014, Ed was named to the Cincinnati Business Courier’s Forty Under 40 class, chosen from over 400 nominees as our next generation of leaders. He is very active in numerous charitable endeavors including the Inner City Tennis Project and the Peaslee Neighborhood Center both of which create opportunities for residents of Cincinnati’s Over-the-Rhine community. Ed serves on the endowment committee for Adath Israel Congregation, The Cedar Village Foundation, and The Jewish Federation of Cincinnati, and is currently Board President for Rockwern Academy. In 2009, Ed was recognized as a “Volunteer of the Year” by the Jewish Federation of Cincinnati for his efforts and in 2012 was awarded the Kate S. Mack Young Leadership Award.
Ed graduated from Bowling Green State University with a B.S. in Business Administration, majoring in Finance. A highly ranked amateur tennis player, Ed was co-captain and four-year member of his university’s varsity tennis team.