To read more about Five Star Professional's methodology for determining winners,
We believe that each client is unique. Every client conversation and every face-to-face meeting is extremely important to us. We offer a true alternative to the traditional broker-dealer relationship. We have the ability to work with clients in such a way as to earn their trust and gain their confidence. Give us a call and see the difference first hand!
- I help clients think clearly and separate logic from emotion
- I help clients see things from a fresh perspective
- I help put issues in context, as few problems are completely unique
Specialties and Interests
- Investment management & research
- Avoiding retirement mistakes
- Post-divorce financial planning
- IRA Distribution Planning
KAM South is a Registered Investment Advisor. Information presented is for educational purposes only and does not intend to make an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of any securities. Investments involve risk and unless otherwise stated, are not guaranteed. Always be sure to first consult with a qualified financial advisor before implementing any strategy discussed on this related visual media and print materials.
Five Star Professional identified pre-qualified award candidates based on industry data and contacted all identified broker dealers, Registered Investment Advisor firms and FINRA-registered representatives in the Atlanta area (includes Barton, Carroll, Cherokee, Clarke, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, Dekalb, Douglas, Fayette, Floyd, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Hall, Henry, Jackson, Newton, Rockdale and Walton counties in the state of Georgia) to gather wealth manager nominations. Self-nominations were not accepted.
Award candidates were then evaluated against 10 objective eligibility and evaluation criteria associated with wealth managers who provide quality services to their clients such as client retention rates, client assets administered, firm review and a favorable regulatory and complaint history. Five Star Professional finalized the list of 2013 Five Star Wealth Managers to be no more than 7% of the approximately 18,400 wealth managers in the area. 2852 award candidates in the Atlanta area were considered for the award, of which 592 were named 2013 Five Star Wealth Managers.
- Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of Five Star Wealth Managers.
- The Five Star award is not indicative of the wealth manager's future performance.
- Wealth managers may or may not use discretion in their practice and therefore may not manage their client's assets.
- The inclusion of a wealth manager on the Five Star Wealth Manager list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by Five Star Professional or Atlanta magazine.
- Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager or any wealth manager is no guarantee as to future investment success, nor is there any guarantee that the selected wealth managers will be awarded this accomplishment by Five Star Professional in the future.
For more information on the Five Star award and the research/selection methodology, go to: fivestarprofessional.com